Dark Side

Thursday, May 6, 2010

What a day!


Glendora, CA- Well, what a day. I woke up this morning and lost my wallet. It had everything in it too. Now I have to close down all my accounts and reorder everything. Sheesh. Driver's License and SS Card too!
Thanks to God, I have friends who help me out and spotted me the cash I needed to go to work today. Now, I just need to figure out how to get home. Right now, I'm sitting in a parking lot reflecting on my day. That never goes well. I wish I had a million dollars. I'd take us all out to dinner tonight, and yes, we can get some appetizers.
The wind is cool, and there is a slight breeze. Plenty of bright lights and colorful signs that remind me that laser eye surgery was the best investment ever. All of my vision is in High Definition...like God now upgraded my life from DVD to BlueRay.
There's a HUGE motion picture mural of this AMC Movie Theatre located right in front of me. Marilyn Monroe poses her mouth as if she wants something.... but I don't care what that something is because I never was into Marilyn Monroe. I was always a Grace Kelly or Ann Margaret kind of guy.
After a day of being on the road, and checking my Facebook from WiFi McDonald's, it is exhausting to be alive in this day and age. Today, I learned a school in this country suspended students for wearing the American flag. I also learned that if you're a Christian who stands up for what is right, you'll be the only one standing. I also learned that Hwy 71 connects to Hwy 57!
But the last tid bit that I did learn, is that you can take cut hair and stuff it into womens' pantyhose, and then use that to soak up spilled oil in water. It's a scientific breakthrough. There's even talks that the manager, Angeli Prutz, of SportClips Carlsbad, is seeking to donate all the cut hair to this process as well. This could be a great solution to help clean up oil spells in our ocean: cut hair and pantyhose. For more on what the hell I'm talking about, check out Matter of Trust .org.
Well, try to get some sleep America. I'll stay up tonight making sure the enemy doesn't try to destroy our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment